Drei neue Ecclesia-Modelle bei Johannus

22.10.2022 10:25 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 22.10.2022 10:27)
#1 Drei neue Ecclesia-Modelle bei Johannus

Am 17. Oktober hat Johannus drei neue Modelle der Ecclesia-Reihe angekündigt (übrigens am selben Tag in Deutsch, in Englisch aber erst gestern).

Johannus

Nun mit DS-Core. Choir und 150 bleiben im Programm.

Und hier ein erstes Video

YouTube.

Frohes Diskutieren!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.10.2022 10:45 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 22.10.2022 10:45)
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#2 RE: Drei neue Ecclesia-Modelle bei Johannus
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Hey! It seems that the panflute is not the only special stop here! At 3:03 I hear the new "dentist drill 3 ranks"!

Ok, I don't want to sound mean, but I hear no, totally no advancement in the sonic landscape of these instruments. Sorry. Single flutes sounded ok already in the '90s.

There is also another issue: these organs are supposed to be placed in churches that are reverberant spaces. This means that the sound of the instrument must be dry. But there is no way to dry sample a real church pipe organ, note by note, unless you move the organ into an anechoic chamber. The reverberated sound is part of the sustained tone of the sample, no matter how close you record the pipe (and good luck with that, we all know how accessible pipe organs are for this kind of tasks). The sample's tail must be, therefore, artificially truncated. Add to that the necessary de-noising processing and you are left with the sound you hear in the video.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.10.2022 11:32
#3 RE: Drei neue Ecclesia-Modelle bei Johannus
Administrator

In der Sampling-Sparte sind anscheinend keine echten Innovationen mehr zu erwarten. Content brachte doch auch vor kurzem ein Mondri-Modell neu heraus, wo ich mich fragte, was daran eigentlich neu sei...

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!