Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation

• Seite 2 von 3
05.05.2020 22:34 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.05.2020 22:34)
#16 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation

Zitat von Flauten im Beitrag #15
Das sieht auf den ersten Blick recht praktisch aus. Wenn man aber bedenkt, dass eigentlich zu einem Orgelstil auch andere Parameter wie Stimm-Temperatur, Winddruck, Ensemble-Wert, Stimmtonhöhe, und, und, und, gehören, dann fährt man meiner Meinung nach wohl besser damit, all diese Werte in einer all-Datei abzuspeichern und dann auch komplett abzurufen.

Das ist sowas von WAHR...

Und ich werde nicht müde, dies immer wieder zu erwähnen...

Anfangs dachte ich auch, in einer STY ist eine Orgel gespeichert. Mitnichten. Eine Physis-Orgel wird am authentischsten in einer ALL gespeichert... - gerne mit bis zu vier emotionalen STY-Variationen... - aber neben den Stimmenparametern sind eben die Parameter in der SET und der CMB absolut nicht passend zu STY-Parametern gänzlich anderer Orgeln...

Es hat Jahre gedauert, bis ich das geschnallt habe. Daher umso mehr nach Mondaino für dieses durchdachte Konzept.

VG
Aeoline

Organisten leiden oft an einer schlimmen Krankheit: Augentinnitus - Man(n) sieht nur noch Pfeifen...

Viscount Unico 400 DE [V1.14.19] (56/III/P) : ab 11.2012
Johannus Opus 520 (45/II/P) : 10.1987-11.2012
Siel HB 700 (9/II/P) : 1977-09.1987)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2020 23:02
#17 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
cl

Hello Ahlborn,
where are the "Variazioni sull'Ave Maria di Lourdes" is printed?

Liebe Grüße vom Clemens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2020 23:05
#18 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation

Zitat von Aeoline im Beitrag #16
Daher umso mehr nach Mondaino für dieses durchdachte Konzept.

Und mindest genau soviel Dank an alle Forianer hier, die mit ihren Beiträgen mich schon sehr bald auf den rechten Pfad geführt, und mir dadurch etliche Irrwege erspart haben!

Mit dankbarem Gruß

Flauten

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.05.2020 23:35
#19 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Zitat von clemens-cgn im Beitrag #17
Hello Ahlborn,
where are the "Variazioni sull'Ave Maria di Lourdes" is printed?

Hello, yes, is a small piece composed by Alessandro Esposito, an Italian post-Cecilian composer. He wrote some pieces that reflect the 1950s Italian compositional style for organ.
I remembered having your email; check it out.

Best regards

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 10:13
#20 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
Gu

Es gibt einen Sammelband von A. Espositos Stücken bei Edizioni Carrara (Bergamo) www.edizionicarrara.it/it/prodotto/compo...iperorgano-1734, aber die Variationen finde ich im Inhaltsverzeichnis nicht.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 12:30
#21 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Yes, in that book there is also this piece. The title is "La squilla di sera".

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 12:46
#22 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation

Vielen Dank für diesen Hinweis, diese Sammlung werd ich mir wohl zulegen . . .

Mit herzlichem Gruß

Flauten

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 14:56
#23 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
PM
PM

Zitat von Aeoline im Beitrag #16
Zitat von Flauten im Beitrag #15
Das sieht auf den ersten Blick recht praktisch aus. Wenn man aber bedenkt, dass eigentlich zu einem Orgelstil auch andere Parameter wie Stimm-Temperatur, Winddruck, Ensemble-Wert, Stimmtonhöhe, und, und, und, gehören, dann fährt man meiner Meinung nach wohl besser damit, all diese Werte in einer all-Datei abzuspeichern und dann auch komplett abzurufen.

Das ist sowas von WAHR...

Und ich werde nicht müde, dies immer wieder zu erwähnen...

Liebe Herren,

Nein!

Bevor du meinst "er wird unhöflich", eine Erklärung.

Ich denke, die vier nummerierte Knopfe sollten nicht zwischen dem Style (.sty) wechseln, sondern zwischen dem .all !

Ich denke, das sollte ohne großen Aufwand möglich sein von Hersteller zu programmieren. Aber leider, es ist nocht so gewesen.

@ahlborn: do you know why the "style pistons" for the selection of the organ style on the Sonus P235 and P346 models only affect the .sty and not the .all?

Here above is the discussion, not for the first time, that in the .sty only the voices are changed, not the other parameters as pitch, reverb, temperament an so on. So when one switches from a North German Barock type organ to a French Romantic type, with a .sty (and also with the pistons) one has always to change that parameters manually.

In fact this makes these pistons less usefull and mostly one has to save and load the .all file. It must be easy for Viscount to program the "Style Pistons" so as they change an .all for that piston only, or am I wrong?

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 15:14
#24 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
PM
PM

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #5
I use the stereo headphone output connected with a cable to the input of the notebook sound card. This system is quite practical for home recordings, even if some resolution is lost.

Here you can listen to some examples that I recorded with this system:

Hi ahlborn

1. I,m not familiar with your recording system, how can I do that myself? I.e. what cable do I need, and what computerprogram?

2. your examples on soundloud are very nice, this is how Physis can be! Are you able to post a Noth German Baroque plenum there, preferably in some Bach?

Thx in advance,

PM

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 19:16 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.05.2020 19:17)
#25 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Zitat von PM im Beitrag #24

@ahlborn: do you know why the "style pistons" for the selection of the organ style on the Sonus P235 and P346 models only affect the .sty and not the .all?

Here above is the discussion, not for the first time, that in the .sty only the voices are changed, not the other parameters as pitch, reverb, temperament an so on. So when one switches from a North German Barock type organ to a French Romantic type, with a .sty (and also with the pistons) one has always to change that parameters manually.

In fact this makes these pistons less usefull and mostly one has to save and load the .all file. It must be easy for Viscount to program the "Style Pistons" so as they change an .all for that piston only, or am I wrong?

Hi PM

Yes, the styles don't change all parameters. I had reported it to Viscount a few years ago already, because it would have been much more convenient to have the possibility to modify all the parameters with a "styles" file. They replied that they would evaluate this possibility, but unfortunately it has not been changed. Unfortunately I don't have an answer if it will be changed in the future..

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.05.2020 19:38 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.05.2020 20:16)
#26 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Zitat von PM im Beitrag #24
Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #5
I use the stereo headphone output connected with a cable to the input of the notebook sound card. This system is quite practical for home recordings, even if some resolution is lost.

Here you can listen to some examples that I recorded with this system:

Hi ahlborn

1. I,m not familiar with your recording system, how can I do that myself? I.e. what cable do I need, and what computerprogram?

2. your examples on soundloud are very nice, this is how Physis can be! Are you able to post a Noth German Baroque plenum there, preferably in some Bach?

Thx in advance,

PM

To record I use a notebook with a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS notebook (rather old) sound card. The cable I use is made up of a 6.3mm and 3.5mm jack, like this:

https://mi0.rightinthebox.com/images/640...64574980535.jpg

this is connected to the organ headphone output and to the Audigy 2 input.
Since when the jack is inserted the organ internal amplification is excluded, I connect the headphones to the Audigy 2 output, so I listen directly to what I record in live and I can verify that there is no saturation or distortion.
For the acquisition (registration) I use the Cool Edit software.
It is an unprofessional procedure, but the results are acceptable

I have a North (not necessarily German) baroque style which I also use to play Bach.
In these weeks I am not practicing much, but I promise you that tomorrow I will try to record some plenum demos with Bach music...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
07.05.2020 20:30 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.05.2020 20:38)
#27 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Good morning.
I recorded some demos of my North Baroque style. I apologize, I have played a few bars, but in recent weeks I have been practiced very little. The first plenum is "Tutti", with a very deep reverberation, and Silbermann temperament :

https://soundcloud.com/user4773320/north-baroque-eminor

The Toccata has a "lighter" plenum, with a less pronounced reverberation (Werck III temp.):

https://soundcloud.com/user4773320/north-baroque-toccata

I also recorded a "Solo" (same Toccata reverberation/temp):

https://soundcloud.com/user4773320/north-baroque-adagio

P.S. recorded with Sonus 40

Antworten

Beitrag melden
07.05.2020 20:41
#28 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
Administrator

Sounds absolutely stunning.
I think I have to install your North Baroque Style very soon (I have not done it so far).

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
07.05.2020 21:02
#29 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
PM
PM

Thanks! indeed stunning, very nice! It sounds even better than my copy of it which I installed using your Nordico.txt on my own organ, may be due to me having another model (modified P235) and another room, of course. The right voices were all in my organ if I remember well (some named otherwise, but the voiceID's were the same).

Kind Regards, PM

Antworten

Beitrag melden
07.05.2020 21:06 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.05.2020 21:14)
#30 RE: Gloria Concerto 346 - Präsentation
ah

Thanks Gemshorn and PM, you are very kind.
I must specify that the styles that I program (Skinner, Cavaille Coll, etc.) are not "identical copies" of existing organs, but only "inspired" by a type of organ.
This is because I believe it is impossible to perfectly replicate an existing organ, both with Physis and with Hauptwerk.
Personally I think it makes more sense to find a compromise that can be good for a vast repertoire.

@PM, yes the stops are the same, although perhaps the style I sent you was the previous version. The recent one I shared here on the forum; there may be some small variation in the stops.

Consider that the sound was recorded directly from the organ output. Actually, when I play it through the internal speakers the sound is slightly different. The quality of the headphones or speakers you use to listen these demos can make a lot of difference..

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!