Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

• Seite 2 von 4
15.03.2022 21:01 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.03.2022 21:03)
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#16 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Zitat von Canticus im Beitrag #15
@DigitalPipes

Yes, you really had to go through a lot and experience a lot of sadness!
And now "Corona" has got you too, terrible!
I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that the disease does not take a bad course.
Did you have any health problems because you tested yourself?
The only good thing would be that you have to stay at home in quarantine.
Then you could start working on your new, wonderful organ right away...

Best regards
Bernhard

I have been informed by the company that two colleagues I have been in touch with last Thursday and Friday tested positive. So I tested yesterday and was negative, tested today and - surprise - positive :(

Hope all will be fine in a couple of days 🙏🏻

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 21:51
#17 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
ah

Paolo, Congratulations for your beautiful organ!

It is really beautiful!

And hope you can recover from covid soon!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 06:36
#18 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h

Auch von mir die herzlichsten Glückwünsche zu dieser Orgel, fantastisch!!!

LG Martin

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 07:27 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.03.2022 09:47)
#19 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h

Congratulations! That's truely "high end". I hope You will have a lot of fun for a long time, enyoing the specifications of this igenious instrument.

LG
Michael

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 07:52
#20 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h

Dear Paolo,

first of all my heartfelt condolences for your heavy loss.
But then also a speedy recovery and a mild course of your infection.
And then, of course, warmest congratulations on your new great instrument. I had wondered the last weeks about your missing contributions here and on YouTube, and already feared the worst. But now I'm even more excited about the first recordings of this great instrument and more first-hand information about your optimization of the sound!

All the best! Stephan

Gloria Concerto 350 Trend DLX

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 11:28
#21 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #1
After five months of patient waiting, I finally received the result of that day in Baunatal! 🥳

Dear Paolo,

this looks really outstanding and the combination and individual extras prove a very good and exclusive taste I am really so happy for you, that it eventually worked out and will light a candle, that your new family member will be your next great love between the other Concerto brother and sister ;-)

Looking forward to your first voicing results !

All the best from Frankfurt
Stephan

- - -
Cavaille-Coll St. Sernin / Toulouse - oder so was in der Richtung... ;-)
Gloria Concerto 469 CC - 2021
www.orgelmusik-kelkheim.de

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 12:58
#22 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

Lieber Paolo,

Respekt und herzlichen Glückwunsch: Was für ein Instrument!
Ich merke schon, Sie legen hier die Messlatte in jeder Beziehung sehr, sehr hoch . . .
Wenn diese Orgel eines Tages so klingen wird, wie sie jetzt aussieht - ich glaube, dann werde ich künftig einen riesen Bogen um die Schweiz machen müssen - beim besichtigen und vor allem dann auch noch beim anhören dieses Instrumentes würde ich vermutlich vor Neid platzen . . .
Bitte werden Sie ganz schnell wieder gesund, und finden Sie dann auch wieder die Zeit, sich mit Perfektionierung Ihres Projektes zu befassen. Und ich wage den hoffnungsvollen Gedanken zu äußern, dass Sie uns bei Gelegenheit wieder an Ihren Fortschritten virtuell teilhaben lassen bzw. mit Ihren Gedanken uns anstacheln, ebenfalls die Perfektionierung unserer Instrumente anzustreben.

Mit herzlichem Gruß

Flauten

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 17:20
#23 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #17
Paolo, Congratulations for your beautiful organ!

It is really beautiful!

And hope you can recover from covid soon!

Grazie molte, Gianluca!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 17:20
#24 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat von Tuba_Mirabilis im Beitrag #18
Auch von mir die herzlichsten Glückwünsche zu dieser Orgel, fantastisch!!!

LG Martin

Thanks very much, Martin! :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 17:21 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.03.2022 09:46)
#25 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat von Wichernkantor im Beitrag #19
Congratulations! That's truely "high end". I hope You will have a lot of fun for a
long time, enyoing the specifications of this igenious instrument.

LG
Michael

Thanks, Michael! 🙏🏻

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 17:24
#26 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat von Untersatz im Beitrag #20
Dear Paolo,

first of all my heartfelt condolences for your heavy loss.
But then also a speedy recovery and a mild course of your infection.
And then, of course, warmest congratulations on your new great instrument. I had wondered the last weeks about your missing contributions here and on YouTube, and already feared the worst. But now I'm even more excited about the first recordings of this great instrument and more first-hand information about your optimization of the sound!

All the best! Stephan

Thanks very much, Stephan! I am sorry that my father is not here anymore to see and hear the new instrument, although I am sure he would be critical about something! 😄 Corona is hitting me badly, not the easy peasy flu mama talk about 🤒 Next Easter could be a reasonable deadline for a new YouTube video with the concerto 355cc and the new reverb system that I have in mind!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 17:25
#27 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von Frankfudde_Bub im Beitrag #21
Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #1
After five months of patient waiting, I finally received the result of that day in Baunatal! 🥳

Dear Paolo,

this looks really outstanding and the combination and individual extras prove a very good and exclusive taste I am really so happy for you, that it eventually worked out and will light a candle, that your new family member will be your next great love between the other Concerto brother and sister ;-)

Looking forward to your first voicing results !

All the best from Frankfurt
Stephan

Thanks so much, Stephan! And I look forward to our long time planned meeting in Frankfurt! 🥳

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 18:27
#28 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von Flauten im Beitrag #22
Lieber Paolo,

Respekt und herzlichen Glückwunsch: Was für ein Instrument!
Ich merke schon, Sie legen hier die Messlatte in jeder Beziehung sehr, sehr hoch . . .
Wenn diese Orgel eines Tages so klingen wird, wie sie jetzt aussieht - ich glaube, dann werde ich künftig einen riesen Bogen um die Schweiz machen müssen - beim besichtigen und vor allem dann auch noch beim anhören dieses Instrumentes würde ich vermutlich vor Neid platzen . . .
Bitte werden Sie ganz schnell wieder gesund, und finden Sie dann auch wieder die Zeit, sich mit Perfektionierung Ihres Projektes zu befassen. Und ich wage den hoffnungsvollen Gedanken zu äußern, dass Sie uns bei Gelegenheit wieder an Ihren Fortschritten virtuell teilhaben lassen bzw. mit Ihren Gedanken uns anstacheln, ebenfalls die Perfektionierung unserer Instrumente anzustreben.

Mit herzlichem Gruß

Flauten

Thanks so very much! I will certainly keep you posted with the ongoing works and don’t forget that the invitation to Switzerland for an in-depth voicing/reverb session is always valid ;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 21:09
#29 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
La

Glückwunsch zum neuen Instrument, lieber Paolo. Und es ist eine Concerto 355CC geworden - und was für eine! Sehr edel. Ein vollkommenes Schmuckstück. Und ich komme aus dem Staunen nicht heraus, welche Extras man ordern kann! Sehe ich es richtig, dass du auf interne Lautsprecher gleich ganz verzichtet hast?

Alles Gute für dich und viel Freude mit dem neuen Prachtstück!

Viele Grüße, Sebastian

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.03.2022 21:57
#30 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von Ladegast im Beitrag #29
Glückwunsch zum neuen Instrument, lieber Paolo. Und es ist eine Concerto 355CC geworden - und was für eine! Sehr edel. Ein vollkommenes Schmuckstück. Und ich komme aus dem Staunen nicht heraus, welche Extras man ordern kann! Sehe ich es richtig, dass du auf Internet Lautsprecher gleich ganz verzichtet hast?

Alles Gute für dich und viel Freude mit dem neuen Prachtstück!

Viele Grüße, Sebastian

Thanks very much, Sebastian! Yes, you are correct, no side surround and front presence speakers. I wanted to have 20 audio outputs and these speakers had to be sacrificed (not that I need them in any case).

CE2309BA-FA51-4122-9B2B-AA5E573A2C90.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!