Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

• Seite 1 von 4
15.03.2022 19:54
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#1 Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Dear forum friends,

If someone of you is thinking of joining the forum meeting, be aware that it might turn out extremely dangerous for your wealth 😄

I joined my first forum meeting last October and, while I met some truly lovely people, and had great time playing and listening digital and pipe organs, in the end, my personal balance turned out to be negative, at least financially 🙆🏻‍♂️

While playing around at Kisselbach’s, I could not help but fall in love with the Gloria Concerto 355CC. So much so that, some days after, I was drawing the Kisselbachs crazy with all sorts of possible customizations. After five months of patient waiting, I finally received the result of that day in Baunatal! 🥳

Now a long voicing session will follow, along with the implementation of the most powerful reverb ever applied to a digital organ. But beware: if you do not hear from me in a couple of months, it means that I burned up along with the organ, the reverb and all the audio hardware 😄

Cheers!

D7F54190-267D-4CE9-8FB2-1855558ADE20.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

4E455374-77A4-449C-BCAA-E926B9A0694B.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:02
#2 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
SJL

Moving drawknobs - I love it!

Congratulations

How many green organs do you have now?

Take care and enjoy your new project.

BR
Stephan

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:05
#3 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

Congrats to your beautiful new instrument, then =)

I'm imagining some sort of spouse dialogue:
- "You only wanted to go for a walk.. Have you been shopping?! What's inside that big bag?"
- "I, er, I don't want to talk about it.."
;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:07
#4 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von SJL im Beitrag #2
Moving drawknobs - I love it!

Congratulations

How many green organs do you have now?

Take care and enjoy your new project.

BR
Stephan

Thanks! This is the third… and hopefully the last? 🙃

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:08
#5 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von Regal acht im Beitrag #3
Congrats to your beautiful new instrument, then =)

I'm imagining some sort of spouse dialogue:
- "You only wanted to go for a walk.. Have you been shopping?! What's inside that big bag?"
- "I, er, I don't want to talk about it.."
;)

😄😄😄 I am afraid that what I do is possible because there is no spouse…

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:18 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.03.2022 20:25)
#6 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Intonationsmeister

Hallo Paolo,
Meinen Glückwunsch zum neuen Instrument. Alles sehr stimmig in der Auswahl. Moving drawknobs wurden mir damals leider nicht angeboten, sonst hätte ich sie auch bestellt. Ich freue mich schon auf neue Aufnahmen. Welche Tastaturen hast du genommen wieder AWK?

LG
Frank

Gloria Concerto 355cc

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:27
#7 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)

Congratulations from me too on your fabulous new instrument!
After two green ones, now a grey Physis organ!
Are both organs (Unico and Concerto) actually in the same room?
Then the last forum meeting was definitely useful for some people:
For you, who now have an exceptional instrument designed according to your specifications!
With the French version (there the manuals are distributed as I would also like them to be on mine (from bottom to top):
1st manual = Hauptwerk (Grand Orgue)
2nd manual = positive (Positif expressif)
3rd manual = Swell (Récit expressif)

And above all the movable stops:
I know of no one in the immediate vicinity,
who owns a Concerto 355cc with this equipment!

We are all eagerly awaiting the musical release of your outstanding room simulation skills and the corresponding set-up, which you will share with us through your usual first-class recordings!

It would be very nice if you would join us again at the next forum meeting and tell us about your new instrument...

Have a lot of fun with your fantastic new instrument, which is tailor-made for you!

Many greetings
Bernhard

PLZ (erste zwei Ziffern): 69

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:30
#8 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Administrator

Paolo, sei beglückwünscht zu dieser deiner neuen Orgel. Wieder in uniquer Farbe, ähnlich wie bei der Orgel auf deinem Profilbild - super! Glückwunsch auch zur Möglichkeit, so einen Kauf finanziell stemmen zu können; das ist gewiss nicht jedem gegeben.
Die Ergebnisse deiner Intonationsarbeit werden hier im Forum von vielen mit Hochspannung erwartet werden, so weit man sie über Youtube überhaupt gebührend wertschätzen kann.
Sende uns halt ab und zu ein Lebenszeichen, damit wir wissen, dass du noch lebst - sonst müssen wir eine Vermisstenanzeige aufgeben.
Alles Gute und viel Freude!

PS: Die Farbe würde super zu meiner neuen Wohnzimmereinrichtung passen. Habe schon von Content ein ähnliches Grau (allerdings mit Holzmaserung) gesehen, das ich - rein vom Möbelstück her - sofort in meine Wohnung gestellt hätte. Wer weiß, vielleicht lande ich ja doch noch bei einer Content Celeste...

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:37
#9 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von SaintSernin im Beitrag #6
Hallo Paolo,
Meinen Glückwunsch zum neuen Instrument. Alles sehr stimmig in der Auswahl. Moving drawknobs wurden mir damals leider nicht angeboten, sonst hätte ich sie auch bestellt. Ich freue mich schon auf neue Aufnahmen. Welche Tastaturen hast du genommen wieder AWK?

LG
Frank

Thanks Franck! I think the moving drawknobs are the feature that marks the final difference between a digital and a pipe organ console. I thought it was time for me to have a serious console and therefore I took the leap.

Yes, the keyboards are AWK, copying the profile and features of CC’s instruments :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:39
#10 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Di

Zitat von Canticus im Beitrag #7
Congratulations from me too on your fabulous new instrument!
After two green ones, now a grey Physis organ!
Are both organs (Unico and Concerto) actually in the same room?
Then the last forum meeting was definitely useful for some people:
For you, who now have an exceptional instrument designed according to your specifications!
With the French version (there the manuals are distributed as I would also like them to be on mine (from bottom to top):
1st manual = Hauptwerk (Grand Orgue)
2nd manual = positive (Positif expressif)
3rd manual = Swell (Récit expressif)

And above all the movable stops:
I know of no one in the immediate vicinity,
who owns a Concerto 355cc with this equipment!

We are all eagerly awaiting the musical release of your outstanding room simulation skills and the corresponding set-up, which you will share with us through your usual first-class recordings!

It would be very nice if you would join us again at the next forum meeting and tell us about your new instrument...

Have a lot of fun with your fantastic new instrument, which is tailor-made for you!

Many greetings
Bernhard

Thanks, Bernhard! Now a French romantic voicing is my goal and, probably, it is also the most difficult to achieve (of those I have done so far). Inshallah!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:43
#11 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)
Administrator

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #9
Yes, the keyboards are AWK, copying the profile and features of CC’s instruments :)

What? These are AWK??
Can you share your specifications? (surely real ivory, I guess...)

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:46
#12 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #8
Paolo, sei beglückwünscht zu dieser deiner neuen Orgel. Wieder in uniquer Farbe, ähnlich wie bei der Orgel auf deinem Profilbild - super! Glückwunsch auch zur Möglichkeit, so einen Kauf finanziell stemmen zu können; das ist gewiss nicht jedem gegeben.
Die Ergebnisse deiner Intonationsarbeit werden hier im Forum von vielen mit Hochspannung erwartet werden, so weit man sie über Youtube überhaupt gebührend wertschätzen kann.
Sende uns halt ab und zu ein Lebenszeichen, damit wir wissen, dass du noch lebst - sonst müssen wir eine Vermisstenanzeige aufgeben.
Alles Gute und viel Freude!

PS: Die Farbe würde super zu meiner neuen Wohnzimmereinrichtung passen. Habe schon von Content ein ähnliches Grau (allerdings mit Holzmaserung) gesehen, das ich - rein vom Möbelstück her - sofort in meine Wohnung gestellt hätte. Wer weiß, vielleicht lande ich ja doch noch bei einer Content Celeste...

Thanks very much Klaus and apologies for not being so present in the forum. 2022 started in the most chaotic way at work, followed by the sudden sickness and death of my father and now, just two hours ago, I tested positive to covid… had to put in hold also my YouTube channel as I could barely cope with all that was going on.

And for your reference, the colours of the new instrument are RAL 7006 and 7013 ;)

Buona serata!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:51
#13 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Administrator

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #12
2022 started in the most chaotic way at work, followed by the sudden sickness and death of my father

O my goodness...
and now, just two hours ago, I tested positive to covid…

All the best for you and your health!

And for your reference, the colours of the new instrument are RAL 7006 and 7013 ;)

Oh - I meant the specifications of these unusual AWK. They do not look as one would AWK expect to look like.

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:56
#14 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h
Di

Zitat
Oh - I meant the specifications of these unusual AWK. They do not look as one would AWK expect to look like.

Oh I see, sorry. Yes they are not Viscount’s standard AWK but they are available in the catalogue of the supplier of such keyboards (mr Panetti).

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2022 20:58
#15 RE: Forum meetings are dangerous ;)h

@DigitalPipes

Yes, you really had to go through a lot and experience a lot of sadness!
And now "Corona" has got you too, terrible!
I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that the disease does not take a bad course.
Did you have any health problems because you tested yourself?
The only good thing would be that you have to stay at home in quarantine.
Then you could start working on your new, wonderful organ right away...

Best regards
Bernhard

PLZ (erste zwei Ziffern): 69

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!