Raumkorrektur für Johannus Live selber durchführen

• Seite 2 von 2
27.08.2024 23:22
#16 RE: Raumkorrektur für Johannus Live selber durchfü
Ex

Does anyone know how I can get hold of the Johannus Room Correction Kit Software and Hardware. I have Intonant 7.9.1 (the latest version) but would like the abilty to set the organ up to the room parameters. My dealer is unwilling to do this, despite porising it at point of sale. Now states it is not worth doing as it was set up in the showroom. I am getting increasingly frustrated re this. Johannus only refer me to the dealer and hence we go around in circles.
Not worried about cost just want the gear!

or accordint to Google Translate!

Weiß jemand, wie ich an die Software und Hardware des Johannus Room Correction Kit kommen kann? Ich habe Intonant 7.9.1 (die neueste Version), möchte aber die Möglichkeit haben, die Orgel auf die Raumparameter einzustellen. Mein Händler ist dazu nicht bereit, obwohl er es an der Verkaufsstelle bereithält. Jetzt heißt es, dass es sich nicht lohnt, dies zu tun, da es im Ausstellungsraum aufgestellt wurde. Ich bin darüber zunehmend frustriert. Johannus verwies mich nur an den Händler und so drehten wir uns im Kreis.
Ich mache mir keine Gedanken über die Kosten, ich will nur die Ausrüstung!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.08.2024 21:43
#17 RE: Raumkorrektur für Johannus Live selber durchfü
PM
PM

I don't have a Live so I don't have the kit.

But if the dealer is unwilling to fulfill his obligations and/or is unwilling to provide the correct software so that you can do it yourself, I would email this to Johannus again. I suspect they are not happy with these types of dealers, it is not an advertisement for the brand.
They may be willing to help you once they hear your story.

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
29.08.2024 01:08 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 29.08.2024 01:13)
#18 RE: Raumkorrektur für Johannus Live selber durchfü
li

Zitat von ExOrganistra im Beitrag #16
Jetzt heißt es, dass es sich nicht lohnt, dies zu tun, da es im Ausstellungsraum aufgestellt wurde.

I'm sorry you have such a dealer as they do not understand that room correction needs to be done for every different room the instrument is put in. The dealer saying the room correction was done in the show room is just like a salesman saying the home theater surround sound system parameters were set at the factory. Both your LiVE organ and the home theater sound system have to be adjusted when they are put in the room you desire because the Johannus show room and the factory are almost certainly NOT like your room that it is going into.

Zitat von ExOrganistra im Beitrag #16
Ich mache mir keine Gedanken über die Kosten, ich will nur die Ausrüstung!

While you might be able to get the specific microphone used for the Johannus LiVE room correction, only Johannus (head quarters or your dealer) has the necessary room correction software.

After you email Johannus again as @PM noted, do let us know how this turns out. Good luck!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!