Sehr schön!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 12:40
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#4 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Hi Bernhard! Thanks very much for sharing the video! Hopefully I will be able to make it sound even better! :D

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 12:41
#5 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...

@ DigitalPipes

The sound IS amazing!

PLZ (erste zwei Ziffern): 69

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 13:34
#6 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
ah

Very very very good!

Vedo che anche tu ti diverti con il physis!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 14:03
#7 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
Di

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #6
Very very very good!

Vedo che anche tu ti diverti con il physis!

Da un anno, una vera ossessione! :D

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 16:45
#8 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
Administrator

Unglaublich schöne Musik, unglaublich schöne Intonation!
Bravo!

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 16:49
#9 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
Di

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #8
Bravo!

Grazie!! :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 20:07
#10 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
PM
PM

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #8
Bravo!
100% zustimmung. Und SEHR gut gespielt!

Digitalpipes, do you have the Physis .txt file and other parameters, and if so, would you share them?

Regards, PM

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.11.2021 22:37
#11 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...

Zitat von Canticus im Beitrag #1
Wieder ein großartiges Video unseres Neu-Forianers:

https://youtu.be/WoXiK7mWe3s

Hört selbst!

Well played Paolo! And again a very compelling recording. You don‘t need the next Physis version and it’s holy smoke, it‘s already perfect :-)

- - -
Cavaille-Coll St. Sernin / Toulouse - oder so was in der Richtung... ;-)
Gloria Concerto 469 CC - 2021
www.orgelmusik-kelkheim.de

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.11.2021 08:04
#12 RE: "Who has ears to hear..."
Di

Zitat von PM im Beitrag #10
[quote=""|p59898]Incredibly beautiful music, incredibly beautiful intonation! Bravo![ /quote]100% approval. And VERY well played! Digital pipes, do you have the Physis .txt file and other parameters, and if so, would you share them? Regards, PM

Sure! I uploaded the .txt file only because the system does not allow me to upload the .sty. Does anybody know why?

Ciao

Paolo

Dateianhänge
  • Digital3-Voicing Parameters.txt

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.11.2021 08:05
#13 RE: "Wer Ohren hat zu hören"...
Di

Zitat von Frankfudde_Bub im Beitrag #11
Zitat von Canticus im Beitrag #1
Wieder ein großartiges Video unseres Neu-Forianers:

https://youtu.be/WoXiK7mWe3s

Hört selbst!

Well played Paolo! And again a very compelling recording. You don‘t need the next Physis version and it’s holy smoke, it‘s already perfect :-)

Thanks Stephan! I am sure I can make it even better, need to work a little on the overall transparency ;)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.11.2021 08:55
#14 RE: "Who has ears to hear..."
PM
PM

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #12
Sure! I uploaded the .txt file only because the system does not allow me to upload the .sty.
Thanks very much! .
I don't know why the system does not allow a .sty, but I think the .txt is far more usefull, because if one does not have a Sonus 60, the voices from the .sty might become replaced with other voices in the 'goal'organ.

I have a modified P235 (if you are interested, look here: https://www.andanteorgels.nl/orgels/anda...te/andante-p45/), so I have to look at your .txt to see if I have the same voices in my organ and to adjust the parameters.

Furthermore, Tracker touch=on, Ped/KeyTouch=soft, Air supply=romantic (intensity=4), Ensemble=5, Airpress=-6. Do you think these settings are appropriate for your romantic intonation?

In another thread I read you have external reverb, I do not have it. The standard 'in-organ' reverbs tend to become harsh so I with the equalizer I have set the high frequencies low. The reverb sound better that way - of course I understand this is very dependent on the room where the organ is located.

Regards, PM

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.11.2021 09:33
#15 RE: "Who has ears to hear..."
Di

Zitat von PM im Beitrag #14
Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #12
Sure! I uploaded the .txt file only because the system does not allow me to upload the .sty.
Thanks very much! .
I don't know why the system does not allow a .sty, but I think the .txt is far more usefull, because if one does not have a Sonus 60, the voices from the .sty might become replaced with other voices in the 'goal'organ.

I have a modified P235 (if you are interested, look here: https://www.andanteorgels.nl/orgels/anda...te/andante-p45/), so I have to look at your .txt to see if I have the same voices in my organ and to adjust the parameters.

Furthermore, Tracker touch=on, Ped/KeyTouch=soft, Air supply=romantic (intensity=4), Ensemble=5, Airpress=-6. Do you think these settings are appropriate for your romantic intonation?

In another thread I read you have external reverb, I do not have it. The standard 'in-organ' reverbs tend to become harsh so I with the equalizer I have set the high frequencies low. The reverb sound better that way - of course I understand this is very dependent on the room where the organ is located.

Regards, PM

Hi PM, the general setting of the organ is ok, I use the same one.

The reverb is one of the weakest point of these instruments; what you perceive as "harsh" is the metallic ringing produced by a very old fashioned algorhythic reverb. To reduce it, you are intuitively applying a low pass filter which solves one problem and creates two: you lose airiness and stop transparency, and that is really a pity :(

Today there is no need to buy some external reverb hardware because software plugins offer more processing power and customisation features. They come at a very cheap price and can be run on any pc. You just need a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and there is plenty of that on the market for little money ;)

Ciao Paolo

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!