Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!

• Seite 6 von 6
06.11.2022 08:59 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.11.2022 08:59)
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#76 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

There we go, folks! Audio received and processed. Files are compressed to mp3, 192 kbps.

Now it's up to you to vote. Please rank the audio in order of preference and then we will collect the results, proclaim the winner, and maybe have some further discussion!

Dateianhänge
  • Audio 1.mp3
  • Audio 2.mp3
  • Audio 3.mp3

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 09:12
#77 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #76
Now it's up to you to vote.

Should we list (and comment) our rankings here, or in a PM to you (to avoid bias)?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 09:23
#78 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di

Zitat von Regal acht im Beitrag #77
Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #76
Now it's up to you to vote.

Should we list (and comment) our rankings here, or in a PM to you (to avoid bias)?

Uh, gute frage! I forgot. Yes, private vote should be the correct way to go.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 09:34
#79 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di

First vote received!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 13:09 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.11.2022 13:10)
#80 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
ah

I assume that whoever provided the files cannot vote, however, I will be very honest (without revealing which one it is), I can say that the Johannus really sounds VERY VERY GOOD!
I really liked it very much!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 14:08
#81 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #80
I assume that whoever provided the files cannot vote, however, I will be very honest (without revealing which one it is), I can say that the Johannus really sounds VERY VERY GOOD!
I really liked it very much!

Ahahahhahaha! I am already thinking of a couple of churches that might need a new digital organ... hope they don't mind the green colour!

You can vote too, come on!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 16:41
#82 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
li

Big thanks to Paulo!!!

As a participant who can't vote, I can say that this has been the most engaging forum discussion I've been a part of. I got to read, discuss, try things out, and work with my DO in ways I haven't.

I know the discussion has been fairly brief, but what I have learned in the process is very meaningful and helpful.

Once the voting is completed, I would like to read what the deciding factors were for both picking the "best" and eliminating the others. It is rare to get such similar, brief sound samples that can be reasonably compared and discussed. I will definitely learn more from the discussion!

As others have written elsewhere in the forum, I add the caveat/warning for anyone thinking of purchasing any of the DOs based on this experiment, you should play and listen to each instrument in person. While this competition seems objective, the output from the headphone jack/auxiliary out used for the competition is nothing like hearing the customized sound system each instrument uses.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 16:50
#83 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
ah

Zitat von live3TA im Beitrag #82

As others have written elsewhere in the forum, I add the caveat/warning for anyone thinking of purchasing any of the DOs based on this experiment, you should play and listen to each instrument in person. While this competition seems objective, the output from the headphone jack/auxiliary out used for the competition is nothing like hearing the customized sound system each instrument uses.

I absolutely agree!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 16:55
#84 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di

There is, however, some food for thoughts in this comparison, which goes beyond the “try it in person”. Once the vote is closed, we will have a lot of material for discussion. I have learned new stuff about how to treat my organs too, so the outcome has been unexpectedly more extensive than I initially thought.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 18:35
#85 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
In

Habe meine Meldung an Paolo geschickt. Tolle Idee und vielen Dank an die Ausführenden!
Oliver

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.11.2022 18:52
#86 RE: Digital Organ Technologies - The Ultimate Match!
Di

Zitat von Insulaner im Beitrag #85
Habe meine Meldung an Paolo geschickt. Tolle Idee und vielen Dank an die Ausführenden!
Oliver

Thanks very much, Oliver! Your vote has been well received!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!