Englische Physisorgeln

• Seite 3 von 6
05.04.2020 09:23
#31 RE: Englische Physisorgeln

Es ist doch die gleiche Entwicklungsgrundlage, oder? So hatte ich es bisher zumindest immer verstanden...

Hatte gedacht, dass der Brexit eher bessere Preise für Continental Europe generiert. Aber da sind wir hier weit weg davon.

- - -
Cavaille-Coll St. Sernin / Toulouse - oder so was in der Richtung... ;-)
Gloria Concerto 469 CC - 2021
www.orgelmusik-kelkheim.de

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 09:31 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.04.2020 14:09)
#32 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
tr

Dazu wollte ich auch schonmal was schreiben. Ich hatte mir die UK Sonus 40 vs. Concerto 234 Trend einmal genauer angesehen.
Gegenüber der Concerto verfügt die Sonus standardmäßig über ein Radialpedal, Divisionals und zahlreiche zusätzliche Pistons (Hand und Fuß) - diese sind in den Produktfotos nicht vorhanden sondern nur aus dem Text im Reiter "Playing Aids" zu entnehmen. Ich kenne den Aufpreis für Divisionals nicht, aber nehmen wir für das Radialpedal einen Aufpreis von 325 € wie beim geschweiften an und für jeden zusätzlichen Piston 100 € (grob überschlagen 20 Stück = 2000 €), läge der Listenpreis für die Concerto bei 11.451 €. Die Sonus liegt bei 11700 GBP, was umgerechnet 13.286 € entspricht. Der Mehrwertsteuersatz in UK liegt bei 20% gegenüber 19% in Deutschland. Wenn man dann noch die höheren Transportkosten nach UK (längerer Weg, Kanalpassage) berücksichtigt, ist die Preisdifferenz gar nicht mehr so erschreckend groß. Für weitere Abschätzungen müsste man dann schon die Kalkulation im Detail kennen.

Edit: Noch eine kleine Ergänzung. Die Lebenshaltungskosten in UK liegen etwa 12 % über denen in Deutschland. Die Sonus ist nach obigem Rechenbeispiel ca. 15 % teurer als die Concerto (ohne Berücksichtigung der Transportkosten und mit der Unschärfe der Divisonals). Somit kommt es in etwa hin.

Viele Grüße
Trompetendulzian

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 09:57
#33 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Administrator

Auf die uralte Idee unseres Forums, in Hinkunft fertige Physisintonationen zum Kauf anzubieten (preislich angemessen, versteht sich), ist Viscount nie aufgesprungen.
Stattdessen haben sich einige Forianer in verdienstvoller Weise dieser Angelegenheit angenommen. Vielleicht baut ja jemand mal ein typische englische Orgel nach? (Oder gibt es diese gar schon?)

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 12:11
#34 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
ah

Good morning.
First of all, I ask you, how are you? I hope all of you are fine, and that no one has had any health problems because of this covid19.

I certainly have an intonation for a Skinner organ for my Sonus 60, that approaches the aesthetics of the English organ. I use it with satisfaction for English music. I have to create the .txt file and I can share it with you if you like.
Probably some stops will not be present in the database. You need to have the editor to load the new stops. I will forward the missing stops to you, of course for free.

I should be able to share this style by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 12:16
#35 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Administrator

Good morning, ahlborn!
Thanks for asking, I feel very fine (while watching the service from St. Peter, Rome). Hopefully you are fine, too?

Thank you for your kind proposal!
I would be really glad to see your Skinner intonation. If you are able to share the missing stops: great! I did not know this is possible.

Best regards
Gemshorn

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 15:36
#36 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
ah

Thanks, i'm fine. Luckily I live in an area where the virus is not very present.

Yes, in reality, it is not possible to "extract" the stops from the organ's memory. But I had built this style with some stops that I asked the factory for. It is likely that some stops are already present, while others are certainly absent.
If some stops is absent, before loading a new stops, maybe this stop is present... but indirectly. It is useful to check that this stop is present in the pedal section, also with another name (the identity of the stops is indicated in the "voice ID", while the same voice ID can have different names, and this can vary depending on the configuration chosen at the time of organ purchase).

Let me explain better: in most cases, in the pedal section, there are stops that have been designed to be used on keyboards (and often these stops are actually present on keyboards in those organs designed for a specific country).
Therefore, if a stop in the keyboards is not present (example, Prinzipal 8), it is also necessary to look for it among the alternative stop of the pedal section (of the corresponding family, eg Oktavbass 8), and add on keyboard the missing voice starting from that section. The editor has the option of adding an alternative entry to that tab from another section.

It should not be thought that if the stop is present in the pedal, this has been designed only for the pedal. The stops designed only for the pedal are actually relatively few. This is because, starting from the organ pipes, the engineers have noticed that the measurements of many pedal stops are surprisingly similar to the pipes that are used in keyboards in other countries.
This can be easily verified: when a pedal stop goes to the keyboard, in general, it is possible to use this register for the whole 61 note extension. This is possible because that stop was designed for keyboards.
When a pedal stop goes to the keyboards, and this sounds only up to key #32, then it means that that stop has been designed exclusively for the pedal.

However, some few registers of the Skinner style will almost certainly need to be loaded as a new stop. In this case, let me know which ones you need, and I will send them to you.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 17:44
#37 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
tr

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #33
Auf die uralte Idee unseres Forums, in Hinkunft fertige Physisintonationen zum Kauf anzubieten (preislich angemessen, versteht sich), ist Viscount nie aufgesprungen.

Wurde diese Idee denn auch einmal auf dem "offiziellen" Weg an Viscount kommunizert?
Ich würde mich nach wie vor freuen, wenn man fertige "Stil-Intonationen" nebst der dazugehörigen Register erwerben könnte. Mein Versuch, ein entsprechendes Angebot aus UK zu bekommen, läuft noch.

Viele Grüße
Trompetendulzian

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 17:49
#38 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Administrator

@ahlborn: Thanks for sharing so much information with us. I did not know about those pedal stops with full keyboard range so far. This opens new possibilities for those who own the Editor software.

@trompetendulzian: Leider weiß ich nicht mehr, ob es da jemals ein offizielles Mail an Viscount gab. Mitleser aus Italien gab es aber schon, insofern müsste die Idee dort bemerkt worden sein.

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 20:46
#39 RE: Englische Physisorgeln

Zitat von trompetendulzian im Beitrag #37
Ich würde mich nach wie vor freuen, wenn man fertige "Stil-Intonationen" nebst der dazugehörigen Register erwerben könnte.

Da würde es mit mir einen weiteren Käufer geben, sofern die Intonation für die 2manualige Sonus 40 mit 34 Register auch für einen guten Preis verfügbar wären.
Leider habe ich nicht das nötige Fachwissen und auch keinen Physis Editor um selber Intonationen zu bauen. Ausserdem fehlt mir dazu auch (wieder leider) die nötige Zeit. Bis zur Rente dauert es einfach zuuuu lange. Hut ab vor den Forenmitgliedern, die hier fertige Intonationen an anderer Stelle zur Verfügung gestellt haben.

Einen schönen Abend Euch allen.....

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 21:00
#40 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
ah

I have the .txt file but I don't know how to share it...
I have not saved the .sty and .set files because my instruments are in Italian configuration, and would be incompatible with the German instruments.
It is easier to manually search the stops in your database (refer to the "Voice ID"; the stop name may be different), and manually enter the intonation parameters.
As I wrote in the previous post, if a stop is not present, try looking for it in the pedal section. If you can't find it (especially the reeds) I will send it to you.
It will also be necessary to bring some specific stop on some tabs (e.g. replace mixture with reed, etc.)

The style is a combination of Skinner and Harrison organs. However, Harrison's pre-war aesthetic prevails, especially in very low mixtures and reeds.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 21:38
#41 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Administrator

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #40
I have the .txt file but I don't know how to share it....

Use this:

|addpics|rxi-2-0126.jpg-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 22:22 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.04.2020 10:26)
#42 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
ah

This is the file!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
05.04.2020 22:35
#43 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Administrator

Thank you very much. I will examine it tomorrow evening.

Auf Orgelsuche.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.04.2020 10:26
#44 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
ah

I apologize, unfortunately I realized now that this file is an old file that I had saved before my definitive intonation. There are several changes in the final one. Now I look for the "correct" file and share it

Antworten

Beitrag melden
06.04.2020 11:10
avatar  Viola da Gamba ( gelöscht )
#45 RE: Englische Physisorgeln
Vi
Viola da Gamba ( gelöscht )

Thank you!

Viola da Gamba

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?